Here are ten ways that you can start to generate publicity for your company, which not only helps to position you as an expert in your chosen field(s) but also helps to keep you in the limelight ahead of your competitors.
- Send out press releases.
- Set up meetings with reporters.
- Contact editors with story ideas.
- Invite the media to your events.
- Write articles for publications.
- Offer to speak at functions / events.
- Promote any unusual marketing or promotions you run.
- Identify interesting things and people in your business.
- Produce and distribute a newsletter.
- Hold a series of seminars.
If you need more guidance on any of these activities, or need help with your own publicity, please get in touch.